brog

Thursday, May 04, 2006

jap cosplayers hot. white cosplayers not

I don't like cosplay. I think it is pretty messed up. if you have time to make cosplay costumes, you have time to kick ass, and I have never seen a cosplayer kick ass. not even one time. I don't care about j-cosplayer, because by design they are hot. I am concerned over a-cosplayer. they are not hot. if they really want to look like the manga character they are making the costume for, why don't they lose weight. "this costume took me 40 hours to make" the a-cosplayer says. imagine if you spent 40 hours in a gym on a treadmill. wow! then you might look a little more like chun-li, and less like e.honda wearing chun-li's clothes!


I would hang out with the guy on the left. he is smart enough to cover his face.


german cosplay! japan and germany should not spend time together!

1 Comments:

  • Hell yea! I know what you're talking about. If they have time to make costumes, they should have time to lose some damn weight. I'm sick of seeing fat cosplayers all the time. Trying to be a character who's hot an skinny.

    I see their repulsive figures everywhere and there's no where to hide. *shudders*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Apr 20, 06:29:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home